Estate Planning Seminar
No matter what stage of life you are in, it is never too early to think about wills and estate planning.
St. Martin’s will welcome Jana Fay Bacarisse, a probate and estate planning attorney and founder of Bacarisse Law PLLC to St. Martin’s for an educational seminar. She has more than 18 years of experience in estate administration, probate, estate planning, guardianships, and elder law.
• What happens to your estate if you die without a will.
• How to plan to take care of your children upon your death.
• Beneficiary designations and related issues.
• Issues in marriages with separate and community property.
• How to get started with your estate plans.
This event is designed to be educational only. Please consult with your family and your estate planning attorney before making any estate planning decision.
Registration is required for this free event. Register here: bit.ly/101823estateplanning
For more information contact Ashley Pratka at [email protected] or 346-335-8658.